CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Weekend Cooking Bananza

My sister, sister in laws, and my mom have been getting together once a month and having a baking bonanza day. We find recipes online (mostly pinterest) or wherever and we try them out. Some have been complete failures and others have been really good. We thought we would put them on here to let you know what we have tried and liked.
This month we decided to do this for my dad's birthday. It always falls around memorial weekend, so we asked him what his favorite meals were and he gave us a list. We made some from scratch like his favorites spaghetti sauce, cole slaw and pork chops. Those are all pretty basic recipes. Although the cole slaw in my family is just cabbage, vinegar and oil. YUM (No yucky mayo) We got a recipe for the best potato salad from my aunt and if I can get her to write it down I will post it on here.
Then we got some treats off of pinterest and made a bunch! It was an awesome weekend! Happy Birthday Dad!

These are the ones we tried this month...

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment