CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cinnamon Rolls

I wrote this recipe down a long time ago, I can't even remember where I got it. Well I decided to make it yesterday and found out that it make a TON of rolls,I ended up with 40 rolls! so you could totally half this recipe and be okay.

**Ohh and it takes 24 Hours**


In the Morning (in the biggest bowl you have)
1tbsp yeast
1 quart (4cups) warm water
1 c. sugar

mix together and let it sit

At Noon
1 c. oil
1 c. sugar
6eggs (beaten first)
1tbsp salt
mix in enough flour to make dough ( it took me 13 cups)

mix it all together and form into dough ball. You will need to cut in half and put into two bowls to raise unless you have a HUGE bowl.

In the Evening
1/2 c butter (melted)
2 c. brown sugar
2tbsp cinnamon
(mix the brown sugar and cinnamon together)
roll dough out into a rectangle, about 1/2 inch think. Brush with melted butter. Spread the cinnamon/sugar mixture all over the dough. If you divded the dough in half, only use half of the butter and the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Roll the dough into a log. Then cut the dough into rolls, however big you want them. place them in a greased pan. I used 9x13 pans. Set out on the counter over night.

The next morning
Bake the rolls at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
make a cream cheese frosting or a powdered sugar glaze and frost the rolls. I made a powdered sugar glaze from my betty crocker cookbook and I doubled it...

 1 1/2 c. powdered sugar
 2tbsp butter (softened)
 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
 1 to 2 tbsp warm water


0 comments:

Post a Comment