CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Meatball Bubble Biscuits

My girls loved these. They were so cute and fun to eat.  I  made my own meatballs. It would be super fast and easy to use the pre-made ones from the store like the recipe says. I will add my meatball recipe in case you want to make your own. I also made them ahead of time and just covered them and put them in my fridge so when it was time for dinner all I had to do was throw them in the oven. Nice and Easy!


This recipe comes from Kathie Cooks

Meatball Bubble BiscuitsSource: Barbie F.

1 can Pillsbury golden layers biscuits - each pulled into 2 layers
10 frozen fully cooked Italian style meatballs - thawed and cut in half
2 sticks string cheese - cut each into 10 pieces
1 T. parm cheese
1/2 t. Italian seasoning
1/4 t. garlic powder
1 c. marinara sauce

Heat oven to 375. Separate biscuits into 2 layers. Place 1 meatball half and one piece of cheese into each biscuit, wrap dough around it and seal edges. Place seam side down into 9 inch round cake pan. Sprinkle with parm cheese, garlic pwd. and italian seasoning. Bake 18-20 min or until golden brown. Serve warm with warm sauce.

Here is my meatball recipe...

1 lb hamburger
1 egg
1 cup bread crumbs
1 onion finely chopped
4 cloves of garlic minced
1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 c Parsley
1/4 c Parmesan Cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste.

Preheat the oven to 450.
 Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Don't over mix, just enough to combine the ingredients. Roll into balls, place on a cookie sheet. Bake for about 12 minutes or until the center of the meatballs are cooked through.
(If I have leftover meatballs I usually freeze them and take them out when I need them. The still taste yummy and you would never know the were frozen.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment